The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

In Church

In church today...

I had a very good experience in Church today. It was Fast Sunday in my ward since the next two weeks we have General Conference and Stake Conference the week after.

In Elders quorum we talked about the Rising Generation and Missionary Work. It got me thinking, a lot. Now I have been thinking a lot about many things in the last couple of days about what I really want. I do want to do hair and I do want to be successful. I thought that I didn't want to go on a mission and I thought that I wanted to live my life for me and not the Lord. Today, I realized that maybe those things are things that I should do for me and the Lord. Maybe I should submit my will and do what the Lord wants for me.

Again I am in that confusion state and I don't know what to do. For me and for the Lord, I need to pray and I need to figure out the best way, not the easiest way. I hope that I can do that.

2 comments:

  1. Life always goes better when you let the Lord steer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really comment on anything from this blog because we think and view things differently but i do want to say that i hope you find your answers. Love you

    ReplyDelete