The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Peace, Love and Happiness

"Did I not speak peace to your mind concerning the matter? What greater witness can you have than from God?" Doctrine and Covenants 6:23

In my life right now this scripture is so important and so impeccable that I wanted to share it. I have felt peace these last couple of days/weeks as I have begun to see a change in the way I have done things and have seen things. I've experienced more peace than I have in the last couple of years trying to figure out what I want and what I need with my life.

This peace that I have felt has come from God, my Heavenly Father. It is a witness for me that God does truly exist and that He loves me and that His Gospel is true. What better witness than from God can I get that the church is true? I can't think of anything better. I know that the peace I have felt is a witness from God and my answer that the church is true. I will from here on out to be better and to follow His commandments and Come Unto Christ. This Happiness that I feel is such a good feeling and I wish that everyone could feel it!

1 comment: