The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hopes for the Future

This blog is for me to express myself, my hopes and my dreams. My thoughts and my motives I can and might share.

First here is a list of SOME of the things I would like do in my lifetime.

1. Go Horseback Riding
2. See 'Wicked' on Broadway
3. Have my own Record Label
4. Get married
5. Move to LA and go to Musicians Institute of contemporary music
6. Go to Ireland
7. Ride in a hot air balloon
8. Meet Kate Voegele
9. Write a book
10.Be in a movie
11.Write my own song
12.Record a CD
13.Go to Thailand
14.Road trip across the USA
15.Meet Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth
16.Dye my hair green
17.Try Wine
18.Meet Ellen Degeneres
19.Own a dog
20.Die in peace


These are only some of the things I would like to do. There are some fun ones and some silly ones. If you see something I shouldn't do, tell me. BUT I would like to do all of them!

3 comments:

  1. can i come with you when you meet kristen chenowith?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having seen Wicked twice (once from the 2nd row) I can attest to the fact that it is truly amazing. When I saw Rent last year, they had an auction after the show that benefited an AIDS charity. The auction was a rare program, gift bag, photo-op, and meet&greet with the entire cast (including Adam Pascal). It end up going for $4,000. The scary thing? If Kristin or Idina had been involved I might have outbid that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't bother with wine--blech!
    Marriage is hard (but worth it on a good day), horseback riding is fabulous (even when you suck like me:)
    Take me with you to Ireland, Thailand, and on the hot air balloon!
    And dye your hair now!! I'll even help. (I went green for halloween and it was so much fun, plus since you're going on a mission soon, you can just cut it off whenever you get sick of it, or we can dye it back)

    ReplyDelete